Let’s be honest here. Buying a special gift for Xmas, birthday, anniversary or for Valentine’s can be fairly difficult. Whether it’s for your mom, sister, aunt, grandma and especially for your significant other half. But Xmas is an important time for the giving and receiving of gifts, and you don’t want your gifts to be a disaster, like some of the previous years. The lessons you’ve learnt so far are that practical isn’t the order of the day, and no matter how much you spend, if it’s not what she wants then you’re on the losing side of the competition. You know she’s going to go all out at finding you the perfect gift, and really don’t want to let the side down.
Don’t stress, because we can help. We’re not saying you have to go with our suggestions, because after all you know your wife or girlfriend better than anyone here does. Our ideas for special Christmas gifts for her are just meant to point you in the right direction. Ideas to get your creative juices flowing. The final decision?………on your head be it.
Special Xmas Gifts for her that are Bound to Impress
Finding special Xmas gifts for her is never easy. We’d be mad to kid you otherwise. But if you’re stuck for a tangible present, then why not consider the gift of a special experience. A pampering day or suitable adventure is going to be remembered for years. There’s loads to choose from. whatever her taste, so let’s look at a few of your options.
- Afternoon Tea at The Hotel Windsor – serving up sumptuous fare since 1883. An experienced pastry chef prepares everything in advance, with sparkling French wine served on arrival. A far cry indeed from biscuits and tea.
- Opera at the Sydney Opera House – there’s no better setting than the iconic Sydney Opera House for an evening at the opera. With moving stories, lavish sets, glorious costumes and amazing voices. And you can even take in the sights of the harbour from the Northern Foyer, while you wait for the lights to dim and the curtain to rise.
- Helicopter Flight Over Melbourne – she’s sure to enjoy this once in a lifetime chance to see Melbourne from the sky. Taking in the sights of the Docklands, Eureka Tower, Rod Laver Arena, The MCG and AAMI Stadium, and the Exhibition Building. It lasts around 20 minutes, but that’s more than enough time to enjoy the ride.
- A Top Rated Cooking Class – if the lady in your life loves the experience of new styles of cooking, but is always a bit unsure where to start. For 3 hours she’ll receive tuition from a top ranking chef.
- Twilight Tall Ship Cruise – available in many different locations including Sydney Harbour. She’ll even get the opportunity to steer and set the sails if she fancies it.
A Myriad of Special Christmas Gifts for Her – Paired Down to Just a Few
There are so many wonderful gifts you can buy for the ladies in your life, that the choices can be a little overwhelming. Whether you’re shopping online or are going into town, you’ll be faced with hundreds of gift choices to choose from. In order to save you a bit of time, we’ve taken the liberty of doing your gift grazing for you. That way you’ll have more time to spend with the lady you love.
Special Christmas Gifts for Her that she can Wear
Jewellery is an excellent choice for any lady who means alot to you. And you better believe it when we say that diamonds are a girl’s best friend.
You won’t go far wrong if you choose to give her sexy lingerie. Just bear in mind that the gift is meant for her. You might find the item the sexiest bit of clothing on the planet, but is she really going to be comfortable wearing it?
A little black dress would be perfect for her to wear to the New Year’s Party, and for any other occasion that she feels the need to dress up. And it will compliment beautifully any jewellery you might have decided to give her.
Special Xmas Gifts for her that are a Little bit Techie
A digital camera, so she can snap away to her heart’s content. Capturing all those special moments you share together and a few of her own, as well. Or why not give her a new smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC? If however she’s already got all the electronic gadgets she could possibly need, there’s always the accessory department to peruse.
Special Christmas Gifts for Her to use in the Home
And we’re not referring here to a vacuum cleaner, freezer, washing machine or dishwasher. While this type of gift is definitely going to come in useful, it certainly doesn’t come under the heading of special. Instead why not pick from one of the many espresso machines, the most up to date mixer, or a bone china tea service? You could also consider a piece of artwork for the wall. You know what she likes most, whether it’s landscapes, portraits, comic book art or a painting from one of the masters.
Give Your Gift to Her in a Creative Way
All too often a gift is simply wrapped in some festive paper, and if she’s lucky you’ll tie round a ribbon. This year why not surprise her with one of the following ideas:
- Attach a piece of string to the best gift of all, and the hide it somewhere out of the way. Run the rest of the string all over the house, under cushions, behind the sofa, up the stairs and into the bedroom, with the end under her pillow. When she wakes Xmas morning she’ll have to follow the string to find her special Xmas gift.
- Have a bit of a treasure hunt. With her special Christmas gift the ultimate prize. Each clue will lead to another one, until she reaches the treasure.
Christmas is a very special time of the year, whatever your age, and whether you’re male or female. And part of the enjoyment is finding the ultimate gift. We hope that our suggestions prove useful.